Perry County MS Jail
Perry County MS Jail is a low security correctional facility. Inmates are housed together in dormitories or cubicle housing. They are provided with access to programs and training that will help to rehabilitate them so that they’re ready to get their lives back on track when released. As a low security facility, Perry County MS Jail has a lower staff to inmate ratio than medium or high security jails.
Perry County MS Jail is a County Jail
used by the jurisdictions of Perry to confine inmates for
short periods while awaiting trial or processing. As inmates are staying for only a short period,
it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to bathroom facilities
and are provided with meals during their stay. Perry County MS Jail may also have
a common area in which inmates can socialize.
Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Ask the Inmate
- If you are turned away at the gate, because there was som...
- When I go to register on Western Union it says it is temp...
- Some prisons I think only allow you to have books mailed/...
- I already asked this question but it says it has no recor...
- Can I touch my visitor
- I've heard that if you find yourself doing time of over a...
- Are the prison guards using the incarcerated ladies as sl...
- How much credit for days Working in the kitchen