York County PA Prison (ICE) is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, York County PA Prison (ICE) offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
York County PA Prison (ICE) - Female Inmate Search
York County PA Prison (ICE) - Visitation
Friends and Family Visits
Non-criminal, medium and maximum-security detainees:
Male and Female detainees: Daily: 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Male detainees only: Daily: 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Female detainees only: Every day except Sunday: 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Minimum-security and work release detainees:
Female detainees only: Daily: 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m., 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Male detainees only: Daily: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m., 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Work Release Female detainees only: Daily: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Work Release Male detainees only: Daily: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
If you need information about a detainee that is housed at this facility, you may call (717) 840-7253 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
To ensure adequate time to process visitors through security, all visitors must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
Visitors must present a valid verifiable government-issued identification card to enter the facility.
Visits shall not exceed 30 minutes and shall not be made more often than 3 times each week.
Minors who are visiting the facility must be accompanied by an adult guardian (18 years or older). Minors must not be left unaccompanied in the waiting room, visiting room or any other area.
- All family or other social visits are non-contact.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted in the facility.
- If visitors are or appear to be intoxicated, visitation will not be allowed.
- All visitors are subject to search while in the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed to pass or attempt to pass any items to detainees.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry any items into the visitation area.
Ask the Inmate
- Does this DISCOUNT TELEPHONE SERVICE really work??? I am ...
- How many photos can I send
- Can anyone give me a bossier maximum security facility co...
- Please I need a code to talk to my man
- I just wanted to know if my brother is Travis Lee Gray is...
- <div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="line-heigh...
- How do I get a phone call from Carlos coy?
- How is your time being in prison affecting your family?