Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Federal Holidays 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
No cellphones, you will be searched before visiting. NO personal belongings. Persons under probation, parole, or other community corrections supervision must obtain the permission of both their individual supervising officer and the superintendent prior to a visit. Such visitation is not normally approved.
If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is a family member of the inmate, they must be accompanied by an adult family member or guardian to include a member of the inmate's extended family. If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is not a family member of the inmate, the minor visitor must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Personal visits are allowed during the scheduled visitation times (Wednesdays and Sundays 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM and Saturdays 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM). All visits must be pre-registered and approved by the on-duty shift supervisor. Visitors must call and schedule the visit one day in advance. You will be permitted three 20 minute non-contact visits per week (one per visiting day). Keep in mind all visitation phones may be recorded.
1. You must be on an inmate’s approved visitor list to visit.
2. Visitors must be dressed appropriately. No excessively tight or revealing clothing is allowed.
3. Visitors must show picture identification when they register to visit.
4. Visitors who have been held in the facility in the last month may not visit.
5. Bringing firearms, explosives, alcoholic beverages, narcotics, or any controlled substance, other than as allowed by the Religious Freedom Act and as approved by the Jail Administrator, is a violation of Federal Law and may result in arrest.
6. A parent or legal guardian must accompany visitors under the age of 18.
7. Visitors must not leave minor children unattended in the facility or parking areas.
8. Visitors who are disruptive or who cause a disturbance will be asked to leave the facility and will be denied further access to the facility that day or maybe longer.
9. Visitors may visit only the inmate specified; visitors found visiting with other inmates will be asked to leave the facility.
10. Visitors may not give or take anything from an inmate. If you want to give something to an inmate, ask the person who checks you into the facility how this can be done.
11. Visitors will go directly to the place designated for their visit.
12. Visits may be denied in the following circumstances:
If for any reason visitation is cancelled and there is enough time, The Shift Supervisor will notify all visitors by telephone of the cancellation.
13. There is no smoking while in the facility.
14. There is no food or beverages allowed in the facility while visiting.
15. Violation of visiting rules, regulations, or procedures may result in being removed from the facility and being denied visiting privileges.