Reviewed on: July 28,2016

Adelanto Detention Facility - can a inmate make a police report from inside of the facility?

Asked: July 27,2016
Ask the inmate answer
You can see if their case manager or counselor will give them permission - it would require a deputy or sheriff to come to the facility and take down the information. Depending on the circumstances, these are the correct people to determine whether it's going to be allowable.
Accepted Answer Date Created: July 28,2016