Reviewed on: December 02,2015

How can I get the "City Code Number" for the Martinez Detention Facility so I can put money on an inmates books online? Im running in circles here and cant find this one piece of info that I need. Can you help me? Please? Thank you

Asked: November 30,2015
Ask the inmate answer
Sending money into the Contra Costa County - Martinez Detention Facility will only be accepted in the following forms: Money Orders , Cashier's Checks, Local, State and Federal government checks, including checks from other detention and prison authorities, Traveler's Checks Personal checks or cash will result in the envelope and all its contents being returned to sender. Money Orders, Cashier's Checks and Traveler's Checks must be made out to the inmate. The inmate name and booking number must be on the front of the check. Please include the inmates date of birth if you do not know the booking number. Credit Cards and Debit Cards will only be accepted via the website
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 01,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!