Reviewed on: June 15,2021

Can inmates send family members money that the inmate has in his/her account?

Asked: February 27,2021
Ask the inmate answer

Yes. In federal have your inmate ask for a form BP-199, the Request for Withdrawal of Inmate's Personal Funds. In state prison, your inmate can meet with their case manager and then transfer funds home or elsewhere if there are available funds on their books.

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 28,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!