Reviewed on: May 17,2016

My nephew has officially been released into sexual probation for 3 years. However, we cannot find anywhere he can go. All family members have children, his mom lives out of the county & is pregnant & no one has the money for a motel or halfway house. Is there another way to go about this?

Asked: May 09, 2016
Ask the inmate answer
With no money and no friend or family member able to help, it leaves only the government programs that are reserved for welfare-type citizens. He can get health care through Medicare - recommend getting a health check-up and while there, explain his financial/housing situation to the doctor (only, no one else in the office) and ask what programs indigent people can get assistance from. The doctor can actually write an order for additional care in the form of indigent housing that works in conjunction with State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP). Your nephew cannot be too picky at this point, but we think this is the most logical approach to getting some government aid where he can start his life anew.
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 10,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!