Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

Hello, I was wondering , how would I find out how long an inmate is in prison for? He was at Walpole state prison.. then moved to MCI Shirley a ways back..... he is my son's Father... and he just turned 22, and is asking alot of questions..... the last I heard, he got life..... but, I'm not too sure.... thank you so much... 

Asked: May 05,2015
Ask the inmate answer
Some websites have the sentencing information. For the MCI facilities, use this link and enter your inmate's name: http://www.mass.gov/eopss/agencies/doc/locate-an-offender.html.   Another avenue is to call the Clerk of the Court where he was charged. You can actually talk to the judge's secretary and get all of the court documents (might have to pay for the printing) regarding the case.
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 06,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!