Reviewed on: December 21,2015

Hello My husband suppose to be in S.Q.S.P but its saying he's in S.F.C.J. is there any particular why?..Is he OK ,do I call the prison to find out or the county...vwhat number do I call for San Quentin state to find out

Asked: December 21,2015
Ask the inmate answer
San Quentin State Prison: 415-454-1460 CDCR [Inmate Search](
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 22,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!