Reviewed on: August 27,2016

Hi my brother William Klaus Myers is at the moment in the Wichita Falls County Jail. He has been arrested for violation of probation and dwi 3rd or more and without a Bond. My question is I'm a German Citizen and I live in Germany. In case he has to do time, can I go visit him since I'm not a American Citizen and how would it go? Thank you

Asked: August 27,2016
Ask the inmate answer
You could visit him as long as you do not have a felony conviction on your record. Applying for permission is a very simple process.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 28,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!