Reviewed on: May 01,2018

Hi, my son is currently in Herlong Camp and is waiting to be transferred to a camp with an RDAP program hopefully closer to our home. Does Herlong allow family to transport an inmate to their next location ?

Asked: April 30, 2018
Ask the inmate answer

There are cases where the camp unescorted inmates are allowed to take a Greyhound bus to their new location. The camp "town driver" would taxi inmates to and from release points or transfer ins. We have not heard of inmates being allowed to go with a family member, but is sounds like a good idea. You should call the camp counselor and ask, they are very nice and polite in the federal system.

Accepted Answer Date Created: May 01,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!