Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: February 09,2019

How can an inmate release money to someone in the free world

Asked: February 05,2019
Ask the inmate answer

Inmates have a form they fill out which can transfer money from their commissary account to someone on the outside. In federal prison, the form is called a BP-199.

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 06,2019