Reviewed on: August 11,2019

How can i get a felony removed from my record?

how can go about removing a felony that I got almost 40 years ago

Asked: August 11,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You will have to petition the Court where this case is recorded with your compelling reason for them to expunge the record. You will need some good fortune on your side and it might help if you can locate someone there that can give you some insight as to the right prosecutor and judge to hear your case. This is not an easy thing to accomplish.

Accepted Answer Date Created: August 11,2019