Reviewed on: October 07,2015

Hi my boyfriend had to do 10 years on a felony charge he is four months away from 10 yrs being there. He caught another year in prison over a misdemeanor charge which would make 11 years do you think it's possible they Will give him time served when his ten years is up?

Asked: August 10,2015
Ask the inmate answer
If he had time added to his sentence from another charge and one year was tacked on, they will make him service 85% of that year unless there is something else about the sentence we do not know.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 11,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!