Reviewed on: May 05,2016

How can we get legal assistance for immigration, get him a bond and stop the deportation?

Does anyone know about immigration issues? My husband has been detained although he is a legal permanent resident. He has a criminal record for domestic violence. He is in deportation proceedings can anyone give me any advice. How can we get legal assistance, get him a bond and stop the deportation. Please help!!

Asked: May 19,2015
Ask the inmate answer
It is a very difficult to give advice about this subject as there is definitely some information missing from this explanation. If there is a deportation hearing, the prosecutor must show cause asking to deport someone. He needs a competent immigration lawyer to handle this for him. If he is indigent, your will need to get one through the courts. If they have an ICE hold on him there might not be a bond available.
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 20,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!