Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: January 10,2019

How do I find out what he got charged for an his bond?

Asked: January 09,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You should contact the Clerk of the Court. They have all of the information, this is where lawyers go to get the pertinent documents.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 10,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!