Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: August 15,2019

How do I get discovery documents for an inmate's case?

How do I get the discovery reports etc basically all my son's paperwork so I can get it to him, since it is lost what he had when their was a race war? Since I know paperwork is everything on a 3 yard and up

Asked: August 14,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You will have to file a motion with the Court to request discovery documents. If you do not know how to write a motion, you will need an attorney to do this for you. 

Accepted Answer Date Created: August 15,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!