Reviewed on: October 07,2015

How do I send money to FCI Gilmer federal prison?

Asked: September 14,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Go to the FCI Gilmer prison page on our website and click "Send Money" it will take you directly to the correct place on the Western Union website to send money into the Federal system. Use State Code: DC and City Code: FBOP
Accepted Answer Date Created: September 15,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!