Reviewed on: April 05,2016

How do you get a visit if you are denied permission due to being on probation?

I filled out a visitation form for my husband and was denied due to being on probation. I have heard that places will make exceptions for immediate family members. Is that true? What do I do next? I filled out another form and sent to the superintendent along with a letter but we still haven't heard anything either way. I don't want to have to go 3yrs without seeing him until I'm off of probation.

Asked: April 03,2016
Ask the inmate answer
To get a special visitor's permission you would need to contact the warden and ask them to grant you a visit. Depending on the crime in which you are on probation for, you have a 50/50 change of getting this approved. Be patient, this is not an easy and swift process.
Accepted Answer Date Created: April 04,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!