Reviewed on: January 12,2019

I am a felon and I'm not married to my daughter father would I be able to get approved to take her to visit her father at pcc in wv

Asked: January 12,2019
Ask the inmate answer

Possibly. You will have to petition the warden (or captain) for a special waiver. Being that you are a parent would elevate your chances higher than if you were not.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 12,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!