Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: August 29,2016

I am the victim of attempted murder. The inmate Christian Thomas in Aspc Lewis has been ordered to pay me over $900,000. Now obviously I will not see that amount of money ever from him. However, I was told that I would receive a percentage of his prison income and have not received anything. He works 40 hours per week as a painter. How do I start receiving restitution?

Asked: August 28,2016
Ask the inmate answer
You will need to contact the State's Attorney and ask them to enforce collect. They will write an order to the ASPC and request that his inmate trust account be garnished. Restitution is collected vigorously at all of the institutions nationwide.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 29,2016