Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I live in the United Kingdom and my son is in a SC prison . I have tried to send him money through the site that was suggested but it wont except my English cards . Is there another way i can send him money ?

Asked: February 13,2015
Ask the inmate answer
The online transfer services will not accept international cards. InmateAid offers a solution for international members but since it is not part of our core business, the service fee for doing so is a bit pricey. We charge $15 for the service but you also will have to pay the transfer fee for the service that the jail uses plus a credit card processing fee - the last two components are not fees for InmateAid but are necessary to get the money to your inmate.  If you would like to try this, let us know an amount and we will set up a Invoice in your My Account dashboard with a description of the transfer and the fees. Once paid, we will send your inmate the money.
Accepted Answer Date Created: February 14,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!