Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I want to send my friend some money but I don't have their inmate number, can I still send some money through western union or do I have to mail a money order? They're at Ohio Reformatory for Women.

Asked: November 25,2014
Ask the inmate answer
You can send a money order or use Western Union BUT you will definitely need her inmate ID number. What is her name, we can try and locate it for you, or you can simply call the facility and ask the staff?
Accepted Answer Date Created: November 26,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!