Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I need to get my new number to a inmate how do I do that?

Asked: May 09,2014
Ask the inmate answer
You may use our letter writing service to notify your inmate of the new number, we will give you a coupon code which will pay for it. If they are moved to a different facility send us an email at aid.inmateaid.com with the new facility name and state, we will have the new number for you within an hour
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 10,2014