Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

If I set up an InmateAid local number for my family member to call me from prison, will I still need to establish an account with money? I received a number and when he tried to call me, I got a recording again to add money.

Asked: June 01,2013
Ask the inmate answer
InmateAid gives you a local number that you use to set up with the phone carrier - like Global Tel Link. Make sure that it's a completely separate account from your long distance account.  Add money to the new account and now the calls will be billed only a local calling charge (no per minute price) wiping out that $1.00+ per minute charge you've been paying.
Accepted Answer Date Created: June 02,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

I have purchased this account for my h7s and to contact the new number how could he be contacted to receive the new number
email us at aid@inmateaid.com and we will give you a coupon to send the number to him at no charge