Reviewed on: October 07,2015

If inmate moved to a facility not run by CCA, what happens to money in inmate trust fund account?

Asked: December 13,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Your inmate can request a check be sent home, back to the person that deposited it in the trust account or to be transferred to another facility if they do that. The money is definitely returned, the inmate is the decision maker as to where.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 14,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!