If my fiance is serving 4 years will he stay at the Mississippi Corrections at Rankin or be transferd. I want him closer to home which is Corinth, I understand the facility is undergoing a investigation,Would he be able to transfer after or would he have to go to parchmon?

Last Updated: November 15,2018
Ask the inmate answer
Inmates that want to be transferred must serve a minimum amount of time without any incident reports before they are eligible to apply for a transfer. Sometimes the system itself transfers inmates as they determine their custody level changes from circumstances like good behavior, time remaining on their sentence of crowding.