If there is a no contact order for the inmate to stay away from the victim of a domestic violent charge and he continues to call harassing is the most appropriate word to use how do I let someone know to get him to stop

Last Updated: November 15,2018
Ask the inmate answer
You need to contact the staff at the jail and let them know of the harassment.