Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: August 14,2019

Is there any information about the warrant he has will he be transferred to where his warrant is at

Asked: August 11,2019
Ask the inmate answer

The jurisdiction where he has outstanding warrants will send marshals or sheriff's department officers to transport him to answer the charges of that warrant. This is known as a "detainer", where one jurisdiction holds an offender for law enforcement of another jurisdiction.

Accepted Answer Date Created: August 12,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!