Reviewed on: February 04,2020

Is there any program that can help an inmate that is facing deportation with legal advice

Asked: February 03,2020
Ask the inmate answer

This is a very tough area to get good representation. We do not refer lawyers (most are only experts at taking your money). People with a lot of money cannot seem to get results either, which makes it hard for us to help. Actually, you can start with the Public Defender's Office, they are lawyers getting paid by the government and the only make a name for themselves by winning a hard case. Take your chances with one of them.

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 04,2020

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!