Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: August 19,2016

Lompoc has an inmate that is a party to a California divorce action. Trial is set. Can he appear at the trial via telephone per judge's order?

Asked: August 19,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Highly unlikely any judge would require a federal inmate be present at a divorce trial. If the judge wants to hear from the inmate, it would be a telephonic communication request. The BOP is known to allow inmates, as a party to a civil lawsuit, make a call(s) to their lawyer to convey how they would like to be represented.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 20,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!