Reviewed on: October 17,2018

My boyfriend is currently locked up i accidentally blocked the calls i have money on my phone i just want to unblock the calls please help what do i do

Asked: October 16,2018
Ask the inmate answer

You have to call the institution and speak to the "case manager" or "counselor" that oversees your inmate's programming. They can unblock the line for you.

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 17,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!