Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: July 25,2018

My boyfriend was arrested in San Diego but he lives in Bakersfield,they want him to do 2 years probation in San Diego when he gets out....is it possible they might let him be on probation in Bakersfield instead

Asked: July 22,2018
Ask the inmate answer

He can apply for transfer, but normally that requires both jurisdictions and the judge agreeing to it. The compelling argument from the probationer is having a stable residence and legal/approved employment in Bakersfield.

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 23,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!