Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My brother was just sent to prison in michigan. I want to visit him but im on felony probation. Will they allow me to visit him and if so will i be able to bring my infant son?

Asked: April 11,2015
Ask the inmate answer
You will have to get a special waiver to visit your inmate. There are occasions where visitation is granted but permission is definitely required ahead of time. If the visitation is allowed you will most likely we able to bring your infant son.
Accepted Answer Date Created: April 12,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!