Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My fiance is also at a transition center, is he allowed to send money home prior to his release for housing, transportation etc?

Asked: February 24,2013
Ask the inmate answer
He should meet with his counselor or unit team manager to request the form to send earned or accrued inmate trust account money home. Depending upon the facility he may get his balance in cash or on a debit card upon release, too. Every prison system is different, have him find out the rules.
Accepted Answer Date Created: February 25,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!