Reviewed on: April 17,2023

My fiance is in jail in another county and I'm 9 months pregnant. He's very bad at remembering phone numbers so I need a way to get my phone number to him. I asked the jail and they won't do it. What can I do?

Asked: April 12,2023
Ask the inmate answer

Send him a postcard, that is the easiest, fastest, and least expensive

Accepted Answer Date Created: April 13,2023

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!