Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My husband is in parker county jail in weatherford texas and he has been sentenced to 12months of state jail time he has almost 3months behind him cause he is still in county but when he gets to state i have been hearing about a bill that was passed to give state jail inmates good time does anyone know about this or can help figure out how this works on state jail time thank you and have a blessed day

Asked: October 01,2015
Ask the inmate answer
There are no pending state bills that we know of that will increase good time. Most state prison systems already give 15% good time that is automatically applied - unless there are incident reports that cause the inmate to lose it.
Accepted Answer Date Created: October 02,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!