Reviewed on: December 22,2015

What can I tell my husband to get the jail guards to move him to a smaller cell? Hes in a county jail and the other inmates are really loud and he says all he hears from others is about drugs and he hates hearing about that all the time..

Asked: December 19,2015
Ask the inmate answer
There is nothing that can be done. If he can somehow get friendly with one of the guards, he mnight be able to find a common ground and then ask for a favor. Moving is not a huge deal, but if the guards are like most places, they are lazy and would rather not do any favors.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 20,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!