Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My husband went to prison, not for a violent crime but for violating parole. He got 160 days - will he get out or go back to the county?

Asked: December 14,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Usually, his violation penalty will be imposed by the judge who originally sentenced him. He will have to do the violation time at the location determined by the jurisdiction of the original crime. If he has additional county time on top of the violation, that might be run concurrent but if you want to be sure, check with the Clerk of the Court to see how the judge wrote the order (and hope the word "consecutive" is not in there).
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 15,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!