Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My husband was approved for parole, he currently is finishing a DWI program at east texas treatment center in henderson tx. He is on his 4th month of complition. My question is when he met with parole he gave my cell number so parole can call me to get my house approved but i have now a different cell number. What could happen or what is the process in case they call me and they dont have my new number? My husband tells me that i have to get my other phone number back, the one that is suspended. How does this affect his release? Pleaze help!

Asked: August 07,2015
Ask the inmate answer
This will definitely delay his release. Parole is not "release", it is early release. If the paperwork and approvals are not all done thoroughly, there will will delays.  Parole needs to be able to get in touch with you to approve you and your residence as a stable environment to release an inmate to. Without that phone connection, there is no way to make the determination.  Call the probation office and let them know what your situation is. Changing a phone number is not a big deal but you need to communicate with their office to speed things along.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 08,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!