Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My love one is in Vienna Correctional center in Illinois and was just served divorce papers. How can he get legal help?

Asked: April 02,2013
Ask the inmate answer
There are a few options to consider. 1) he has the resources to contact a divorce lawyer who is then allowed to visit him at the facility;. 2) he can use the law library and research how to file for divorce on his own; 3) he can hire one of the many "jailhouse lawyers" which are merely inmates with the know-how from  filing on behalf of other inmates.
Accepted Answer Date Created: April 03,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!