Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: November 11,2016

my son was sentenced to twenty years ten suspended for has first offense he is coming up on three + years when does he go for a hearing. and can i do anything to help him get released

Asked: November 09,2016
Ask the inmate answer

Not really. When an inmate goes before the Parole Board, the whole thing is on him. There are no lawyers or advocates. It is strictly the assessment of the behavior while incarcerated and if they show enough contrition and remorse. Sometimes even that isn't enough. There is no magical way to get paroled, the inmate has to set the table with good behavoir and completing programming that has been recommended.

Accepted Answer Date Created: November 10,2016