Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: August 22,2016

my uncle needs to make a report of fraud on his property , his ex wife forged his signature and refinanced his house without him knowing how can he do this ?

Asked: August 21,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Call the police in the jursidiction where the house is located. Report everything you know about the alleged crime, pretty simple stuff.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 22,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!