Reviewed on: April 04,2022

we are trying to sell a piece of property inherited by relative. need inmate to sign paperwork. How would that work or a power of attorney. we can not sell without his signature or P.O.A. it also has to be notarized.

Asked: March 30,2022
Ask the inmate answer

You can call/write the prison and tell them you need a document notarized. They have procedures in place to help you get that document signed. If that fails, you can send the POA to the inmate via snail mail and wait for them to return it to you.

Accepted Answer Date Created: March 31,2022

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!