The question about how much money an inmate is allowed to spend weekly on their account or canteen is at Leath County Correctional facility
SCDC sponsors four (4) Inmate Package Programs yearly whereby inmate's family/friends may order various package combinations from Access Securepak for shipment to Leath Correctional. The packages contain a wide variety of snacks, candy, and seafood.
- $200 limit applies to food and snacks only
- Each food item (excluding Ramen) has maximum purchase limit of 12
- Ramen Noodles are limited to (4) 24 packs
- Maximum of 3 hygiene products
- Multiple orders allowed, but not to exceed the dollar or quantity limits
- Multiple orders received for an inmate will be combined into one package
- Limits and additional restrictions may apply and vary by facility
South Carolina Department of Corrections inmates weekly commissary amount is $50 but that is subject to change (and possible increases during holiday time).