Reviewed on: May 07,2022

What if an inmate has a longer sentence than12 months? Will they be sent somewhere else?

Asked: April 25,2022
Ask the inmate answer

Depending on the length of the sentence (over 12 months) and the bed space available in county, they will probably get moved to a state facility to serve the balance of what time remains

Accepted Answer Date Created: April 26,2022

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!