Reviewed on: February 20,2019

when putting money on the phone do I personally need to set up an account with will county or as long as there is money on my phone set up through Securus my boyfriend can still call anytime

Asked: February 19, 2019
Ask the inmate answer

You can do it either way. You can make sure the Securus account is funded (remember that they take a big fee for depositing) OR the inmate can buy time at the county jail which would bypass the extra fee for depositing. Just make sure you have an IA number so that you are getting the most for your money. No one at the phone carrier level will assist you in saving money, you can be certain about that!

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 20,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!