Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Delaney Hall is for Reentry & Treatment Facility offenders have not been sentenced yet and are detained here until their case is heard.
All prisons and jails have Security or Custody levels depending on the inmate’s classification, sentence, and criminal history. Please review the rules and regulations for MEDIUM - general facility.
The phone carrier is Global Tel Link (GTL) - ConnectNetwork, to see their rates and best-calling plans for your inmate to call you.
If you are unsure of your inmate's location, you can search and locate your inmate by typing in their last name, first name or first initial, and/or the offender ID number to get their accurate information immediately Registered Offenders
Contracting Agency: Union & Essex County, New Jersey, New Jersey State Parole Board, Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Capacity: 1200 Adult Males
ICE Capacity: 462 Adults
Delaney Hall Facility SERVICES
Delaney Hall Detention Facility - DHDF (ICE) - GEO publishes the names of the inmates currently in their facility in New Jersey. Your search should start with this locator first to see if your loved one is there.
The second box is the InmateAid Inmate Search. This database of inmates is user-generated content to access and utilize any or all of the InmateAid services. If you need our assistance creating your inmate profile to keep in touch, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in locating your inmate.
To ensure adequate time to process visitors through security, all visitors must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
Visitors must present a valid verifiable government-issued identification card to enter the facility.
Visits shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Minors who are visiting the facility must be accompanied by an adult guardian (18 years or older). Minors must not be left unaccompanied in the waiting room, visiting room or any other area
Residents are requested to complete a Visit Card that lists all the people they wish to visit. Visitors are required to provide picture ID with their current address. If their ID does not match what you put on the visit card, they will not be allowed to visit. Residents are allowed to begin receiving visits the second Saturday after their arrival at Delaney Hall (contingent on their visit card being approved). Each visitor will be electronically frisked with a metal detector wand prior to entering the building for security purposes, this includes children; with the exception of pregnant women and persons with a pacemaker.
* Due to space limitations, the winter schedule only permits a visitor to visit once per week, either on Saturday or Sunday. Only 4 visitors are allowed per day, including children. MONDAY NIGHT FAMILY
* Family services are from 7pm to 9pm (registration begins at 6:30pm; the latest you can register is 7pm).
* Adult Visitors must attend an educational lecture (from 7-8pm) while children visit with the resident.
* From 8pm to 9pm, families will unite to discuss the lecture and share a meal. Visitors are not permitted to bring food, as it is provided by Delaney Hall.
* VISITORS MUST ATTEND THE LECTURE OR YOU CANNOT VISIT THE RESIDENT ACCEPTED IDENTIFICATION
* Valid Driver's license or nondriver's identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
* State or County identification cards (ID must have a current address listed.) that have an expiration date. The date must be valid.
* All identification must have a picture and the address must be the same as the visit card. * You MUST bring your ID each time you visit or drop off a package.
* IDs cannot have a P.O. Box as an address Visitors will not be permitted to enter the facility until proper identification is provided. All visitors, including children, must be listed on the resident's visit card or the visit will be denied.
* A visit may be denied, terminated or suspended for, but not limited to, the following circumstances: If the visitor appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, space is unavailable or if the visitor/s refuses to submit to search procedures.
* At NO time can anything be passed to the resident during the visit; all property must be processed through the main reception window to be documented by our staff.
* No food is permitted.
* You cannot pass personal property, money or cigarettes to residents while you are visiting.
* Once you exit the facility you are not allowed to re-enter, under any circumstances.
* If you are caught moving the barricades in front of the facility will not be allowed to visit.
* You must park your car in the rear visitors' parking lot except those with a valid handicap license plate or a hanging window card. No one is to park in the reserved parking spaces. You cannot have persons waiting for you in the car for extended periods of time.
* You must sit on the opposite side of the table across from the resident at all times.
* All males must have their hands stamped upon entering the facility and checked prior to exiting the facility.
* You are responsible for monitoring your children at all times. Visitors are responsible for escorting their children (any child 15 or under) to the restroom; residents are not permitted to escort children to the bathroom.
* During the winter or during bad weather, the number of visitors or the time a visit may be restricted. During the first visit, a birth certificate must be provided for any child under the age of 18.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE FACILITY
* Cell phones or pagers or other electronic devices
* Food items; open beverage containers (coffee cups, cups of soda, open bottles, etc.).
* Electronic toys or games or any items that have batteries inside or connected to them
* Medication with the EXCEPTION of heart or asthma medication (medication MUST be in the original container with visitors name printed on the bottle).
* Cigars (Black & Mild, etc.), extra cigarettes, cameras, or any other contraband items.
* Playing cards or dice or any game that contains such items. UNO CARDS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
* No weapons of any kind; including pepper spray.
* NO revealing clothing; NO tank tops (spaghetti straps), NO see through or sheer clothing, NO tight fitting clothes; NO low cut blouses, NO cleavage and/or belly button areas are to be exposed; and Skirts need to be at or below the knee.
* Any attire can be deemed unacceptable at the discretion of the Shift Supervisor.
* Visitors must conduct themselves in a respectful manner to residents, staff and other visitors at all times.
* Visitors cannot introduce contraband into the facility.
* Visitors may hug and kiss the resident upon entering and exiting the facility. Any other physical contact is strictly prohibited and, if this occurs, your visit will be terminated and the visitor will be removed from your visit list.
* Visitors suspected of being intoxicated (drugs and/or alcohol) will not be permitted to visit.
* For residents who are zero tolerance, non-contact visits can be arranged through the Director or Deputy Director. Visits must be scheduled 24 hours in advance, can be scheduled any evening between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and will be one hour long.
* A special visit for long distance relatives, attorneys, and clergy or social service agencies is permitted. Special visits are granted by the Director or designee. We are not responsible for lost or damaged property. Do not leave property under the visit registration desk, visit foyer, or outside of the building. Secure vehicles at all times. Any violation of Delaney Hall visit procedures may result in a forfeit of future visits.
Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!