Last Updated: May 24,2019
General Facility Information
119 E 4th St, Roswell, NM 88201
County juvenile - low
Visitation Table of Contents
Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Visitation for a county or regional juvenile facility is limited to immediate family only. Mother, father, sisters, and brothers are allowed. The visitation rules are very strict, we suggest reaching out to the staff to get their specific limitations.
General Visitation Information
Chaves County NM Juvenile Detention Center - Visitation
Juvenile Visitation Days
- Only parents/guardian or grandparents will be permitted to visit. Any other type of visit must be approved by administration.
- Parents/grandparents will be asked to sign in and show identification. Step parents will have to show proof of marriage, sign in, and show identification. Guardians will have to show legal documentation that they have custody, sign in, and show identification.
- 1 visit per day is allowed. All visitors must come at the same time. No more than 3 people in a booth.
- Time allowed to visit is approximately 15 minutes, depending on facility population. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times while in the facility.
- Children are not allowed in the visitation booth. The lobby area is available for children or persons not permitted to visit juveniles. Smoking or taking pictures is not allowed. No cell phones, purses, or handbags allowed in the visitation booth.
- Sunday - Saturday from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- 1 visit per day (4 visits total per week)
- If you come at the last minute, your visit will be short.
After 3 days of no visits, the juvenile will be able to call on the following day. We accept calling cards when the juvenile is from another county.
Video visitation through securustech.net