General Facility Information
Table of Contents of Visitation for Los Angeles County Jail-Century Regional Detention Center
- What time can I visit my inmate at Los Angeles County Jail-Century Regional Detention Center?
- Where can I get a visitation application for Los Angeles County Jail-Century Regional Detention Center? - Click to download.
- What are some of the do’s and don’ts of visitation?
- Visiting an Inmate - 10 easy steps you should know.
- First time in prison?
- A day in the life of a prisoner.
- How to quickly locate your transferred inmate?
- Visiting day at a prison - Things you should be aware of.
Los Angeles County Jail-Century Regional Detention Center - Visitation at 11705 S Alameda St, Lynwood, CA
- Monday 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday 9am - 6pm
- Thursday 9am - 6pm
- Friday 9am - 6pm
All visits are non-contact and conducted through a glass partition. This facility may also have a video visitation option, please call 213-473-6100 for more information and updates to the current rules and regulations.
Inmates are allowed 2 visitors per day
General Visitation Information
LA County Jail-Century Regional Detention Center - Visitation
Saturday and Sunday:
- 7:30 am -12:30pm
- 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm [the last visit goes up at 5:30 pm]
- 9:15 am – 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm [last visit goes up at 4:00 pm]
Visitors must register in the Inmate Visitation System prior to scheduling an appointment with the inmate. To determine if your inmate can receive scheduled visits, logon to the Inmate Visitation System. You will be able to make an appointment with the inmate if the scheduling screen shows a list of time slots. You may contact Inmate Information (213) 473-6100, to verify if the inmate visit status is correct. * Visits are 30 minutes per day, Saturday and Sunday ONLY Inmates are granted one visit per day and two visits within our visiting week. A maximum of two visitors are permitted at one time during your scheduled appointment. Children [17 and under] count as one visitor regardless of age.
- Visiting registration is located at the Main Lobby Center. All Registered Visitors must arrive 30 Minutes prior visiting start time for visit check-in. Visitors must bring their Confirmation Number/Receipt and Proper ID. [see Visitor Identification section] - If anyone arrives late, please inform the on-duty staff immediately of your scheduled appointment as the visit is now subject to cancellation. We will try to accommodate as best as possible to re-schedule your visit for another time block on the same day or other date/time. Visiting personnel will stop processing appointments 40 minutes after the hour.